20 Minute Cheeseburger Rice
Not only is this super easy with regular ingredients, but it tastes great too! Cheese and rice added to this beefy main dish makes a homemade hearty dinner ready in a flash.
1 pound ground beef
1¾ cups water
⅔ cup ketchup
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
2 cups uncooked minute rice
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown beef in a large non-stick skillet, drain off drippings.
2. Add water, ketchup and mustard.
3. Stir well and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in rice, sprinkle with cheese and cover.
5. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
Try these similar recipes: