4 butterflied pork chops
2 apples, peeled and cored
2 teaspoons butter
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
Salt and pepper for taste
1. Place pork chops in a non-stick sprayed shallow baking dish.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
4. Uncover and place apple halves on top of pork chops.
5. Add a little butter and a little brown sugar on each of these apples.
6. Bake for another 15 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.