4 butterflied pork chops
2 apples, peeled and cored
2 teaspoons butter
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
Salt and pepper for taste
1. Place pork chops in a non-stick sprayed shallow baking dish.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
4. Uncover and place apple halves on top of pork chops.
5. Add a little butter and a little brown sugar on each of these apples.
6. Bake for another 15 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!