2 pounds white fish, your choice
10¾ ounce can cream of mushroom soup
1¼ cups sour cream, or plain yogurt
½ cup buttered crumbs, or cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. Put fish in greased 2-quart casserole dish.
2. In a small bowl, mix soup and sour cream. Pour over fish.
3. Add poppy seeds to crumbs. Sprinkle on top.
4. Cover. Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes, or just until fish flakes easily.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes