4 boneless pork top loin chops, cut 1¼-inches thick (about 1¾ pounds)
1- 12 ounces bottle stout (dark beer)
¼ cup honey mustard
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
1. Trim fat from chops.
2. Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
3. For marinade, stir together the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Close bag.
4. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
5. Remove chops; pour marinade into a small saucepan.
6. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
7. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until marinade is reduced by half.
8. In a covered grill arrange heated coals around a drip pan.
9. Test for medium heat above the pan.
10. Place chops on grill rack over drip pan.
11. Cover and grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until the juices run clear (160°F) brushing chops frequently with marinade during the last 10 minutes of grilling.
12. Discard any remaining marinade.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.