The alcohol burns off as it cooks, leaving the flavor of stout to make these moist flavorful pork chops. Cut up some baby red potatoes, spray with cooking spray, sprinkle with garlic and oregano and toss into a pan to bake at 350 for 20 minutes (or until tender) while the pork chops are being prepped and cooked.
4 boneless pork top loin chops, cut 1¼-inches thick (about 1¾ pounds)
1- 12 ounces bottle stout (dark beer)
¼ cup honey mustard
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
1. Trim fat from chops.
2. Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
3. For marinade, stir together the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Close bag.
4. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
5. Remove chops; pour marinade into a small saucepan.
6. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
7. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until marinade is reduced by half.
8. In a covered grill arrange heated coals around a drip pan.
9. Test for medium heat above the pan.
10. Place chops on grill rack over drip pan.
11. Cover and grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until the juices run clear (160°F) brushing chops frequently with marinade during the last 10 minutes of grilling.
12. Discard any remaining marinade.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!