1 pound hot or mild ground pork sausage
½ (16 ounces) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
6 large eggs, beaten
¾ cup milk
¾ teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon salt
Dash of pepper
1. Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
2. Layer potatoes, sausage and cheese in a greased 9x13" baking dish.
3. Combine eggs, milk, dry mustard, salt and a dash of pepper.
4. Pour over sausage mixture.
5. Cover and chill 8 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F.
7. Bake covered for 30 minutes.
8. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until set.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.