1 pound dried penne pasta
8 ounces lean ground beef or bulk Italian sausage
¾ cup chopped green sweet pepper
1- 14 ounce jar pasta sauce
1- 4½ ounce can (drained weight) sliced mushrooms drained
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and return to hot pan, cover keep warm.
2. In large skillet cook ground beef and sweet pepper over medium-high heat until meat is brown and pepper is tender, drain off fat.
3. Stir in pasta sauce and mushrooms, heat through.
4. In large serving bowl toss meat mixture with hot cooked pasta.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes