One skillet is all you'll need to make this belly filling dinner. It's a no-fuss 5 ingredient meal for any night of the week or a busy weekend.
1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, diced
1 can tomato soup
1 can corn or your favorite canned vegetable, drained
8 ounce package of your favorite dry pasta
Shredded cheese (optional)
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef and diced onions.
2. Drain off drippings if neccessary.
3. Add tomato soup and drained corn to browned meat.
4. Cook pasta according to package directions (firm but not hard). Drain.
5. Add pasta to meat mixture, stir gently.
6. Add cheese (optional).
Try these similar recipes: