8 taco-size regular or whole wheat flour tortillas
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken or leftover roasted or grilled)
1 cup prepared salsa
1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
1. Coat a stovetop grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
2. Arrange 4 of the tortillas on a work surface.
3. Top each tortilla with ¼ cup of the Cheddar cheese.
4. Combine the chicken and salsa in a bowl.
5. Spoon the chicken mixture on top of the Cheddar cheese.
6. Top each with the Jack cheese and the second tortilla.
7. Transfer the tortillas to the hot grill pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until the tortillas are golden brown and the cheese melts.
8. Cut into wedges and serve.
Try these similar recipes:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes