Chicken & Asparagus Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
8 long lasagna noodles
1 cup diagonally sliced asparagus spears, (1/2-inch pieces)
16 ounces alfredo pasta sauce, divided
2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese, divided
11/2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
2. Arrange cooked noodles on sheets of waxed paper.
3. Cook asparagus in simmering water until crisp-tender; 1 to 2 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water and set aside.
4. Meanwhile, spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish.
5. In a medium bowl, combine 11/4 cups of the cheese, 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce, the asparagus and chicken. Mix well.
6. Spoon heaping 1/3 cup of the mixture down center of each lasagna noodle. Roll up; place seam-side down in dish. Spoon remaining sauce over rolls.
7. Cover baking dish with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
8. Uncover; sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese over rolls. Continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Garnish with basil before serving.