8 long lasagna noodles
1 cup diagonally sliced asparagus spears, (1/2-inch pieces)
16 ounces alfredo pasta sauce, divided
2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese, divided
11/2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
2. Arrange cooked noodles on sheets of waxed paper.
3. Cook asparagus in simmering water until crisp-tender; 1 to 2 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water and set aside.
4. Meanwhile, spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish.
5. In a medium bowl, combine 11/4 cups of the cheese, 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce, the asparagus and chicken. Mix well.
6. Spoon heaping 1/3 cup of the mixture down center of each lasagna noodle. Roll up; place seam-side down in dish. Spoon remaining sauce over rolls.
7. Cover baking dish with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
8. Uncover; sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup cheese over rolls. Continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Garnish with basil before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.