10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans or black beans, rinsed and drained
1 Tablespoon chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
2 cups shredded four-cheese Mexican-style blend (8-ounces)
2 (10-ounce) cans enchilada sauce
1. Stack tortillas; wrap tightly in foil.
2. Bake in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes or until warm.
3. For filling, combine beans, chipotle, 1 cup of the cheese, and ½ cup of the enchilada sauce.
4. Spoon about ¼ cup filling onto one edge of each tortilla.
5. Roll up each tortilla.
6. Arrange tortillas, seam side down, in a greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
7. Top with remaining sauce.
8. Bake, covered, in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes or until heated through.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
10. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more until cheese melts.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!