Ditalini Pasta with Black Beans, Tomatoes, and Cheese
12 ounces Ditalini pasta
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green peppers, celery and onions
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
Salt and ground black pepper for taste
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Drain and return pasta to pan.
3. While the pasta is still warm, stir in the beans, tomatoes, cheese and thyme, toss to combine.
4. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper before serving.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes