1 pound lean ground beef
½ of 28 ounce package(about 3½ cups) frozen diced hash brown potatoes with onion & peppers
1- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
1- 14½ ounce can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces )
1. In large skillet cook ground beef over medium-high heat until brown.
2. Drain off fat.
3. In 3½ - 4 quart slow cooker combine meat, frozen potatoes, tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes.
4. Cover and cook low-heat, set for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat set for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Remove liner from cooker or turn off cooker.
6. Sprinkle meat mixture with shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Let stand, covered, about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.