2½ cups frozen broccoli-carrot vegetable medley
4 large baking potatoes
1 can (10¾ ounce) condensed cream of broccoli and cheese soup, undiluted
½ cup (2 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
Salt and Black pepper for taste
1. Rinse and scrub potatoes in cool water, dry throughly, and pierce each potato several times on each side.
2. Bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees on middle rack.
3. Meanwhile, place vegetables in microwavable bowl.
4. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; drain.
5. While potatoes are cooking, combine soup, vegetables and cheese in medium saucepan.
6. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is heated through.
7. Split potatoes lengthwise in half.
8. Top each potato with soup mixture.
9. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.