1- 3 to 4 pounds cooked boneless ham
½ cup apple preserves
1 cup cherry preserves
¼ cup orange juice
1. Place ham in a shallow roasting pan. (If desired, score ham by making diagonal cuts 1-inch apart in fat in a diamond pattern).
2. Insert an oven-safe meat thermometer.
3. Roast, uncovered, in a 325°F oven for 1½ to 2¼ hours or until thermometer registers 135°F.
4. Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
5. In a saucepan combine apple and cherry preserves and orange juice.
6. Heat through and serve over ham.