1- 3 to 4 pounds cooked boneless ham
½ cup apple preserves
1 cup cherry preserves
¼ cup orange juice
1. Place ham in a shallow roasting pan. (If desired, score ham by making diagonal cuts 1-inch apart in fat in a diamond pattern).
2. Insert an oven-safe meat thermometer.
3. Roast, uncovered, in a 325°F oven for 1½ to 2¼ hours or until thermometer registers 135°F.
4. Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
5. In a saucepan combine apple and cherry preserves and orange juice.
6. Heat through and serve over ham.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!