2 tablespoons butter or margarine
8 ounces cubed cooked ham
1 small yellow summer squash, chopped
6 eggs, lightly beaten
Salt and black pepper
½ of an 8-ounce round Brie cheese, chopped
1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
1. Preheat broiler. In a large broiler-proof skillet melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add ham and squash to butter; cook for 2 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl combine eggs, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
4. Add egg mixture to skillet; cook for 1 minute.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and half of the tomato.
6. As the mixture sets, run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue until egg mixture is almost set.
7. Broil 4 to 5 inches away from heat about 1 minute or until top appears set. Sprinkle with remaining tomato. Cut into wedges.
Total Fat 26g
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!