Ham, Brie, and Tomato Frittata
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
8 ounces cubed cooked ham
1 small yellow summer squash, chopped
6 eggs, lightly beaten
Salt and black pepper
½ of an 8-ounce round Brie cheese, chopped
1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
1. Preheat broiler. In a large broiler-proof skillet melt butter over medium heat.
2. Add ham and squash to butter; cook for 2 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl combine eggs, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
4. Add egg mixture to skillet; cook for 1 minute.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and half of the tomato.
6. As the mixture sets, run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue until egg mixture is almost set.
7. Broil 4 to 5 inches away from heat about 1 minute or until top appears set. Sprinkle with remaining tomato. Cut into wedges.
Total Fat 26g