Ham Noodle Casserole
8 ounces ¼-inch wide egg noodles
1 cup firmly chopped onion
2 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
¾ cup (3 ounces) Swiss or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1½ cups cubed cooked ham
1. Cook noodles according to directions on package; drain.
2. Cook onion in a small nonstick skillet until tender.
3. In mixing bowl, combine eggs and sour cream.
4. Add onion, cheese and ham.
5. Add noodles and mix well.
6. Pour into a sprayed 2-quart casserole.
7. Cover and bake 350°F for 35 minutes.
8. Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until heated through and mixture is set.