8 ounces ¼-inch wide egg noodles
1 cup firmly chopped onion
2 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
¾ cup (3 ounces) Swiss or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1½ cups cubed cooked ham
1. Cook noodles according to directions on package; drain.
2. Cook onion in a small nonstick skillet until tender.
3. In mixing bowl, combine eggs and sour cream.
4. Add onion, cheese and ham.
5. Add noodles and mix well.
6. Pour into a sprayed 2-quart casserole.
7. Cover and bake 350°F for 35 minutes.
8. Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until heated through and mixture is set.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.