8 ounces ¼-inch wide egg noodles
1 cup firmly chopped onion
2 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
¾ cup (3 ounces) Swiss or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1½ cups cubed cooked ham
1. Cook noodles according to directions on package; drain.
2. Cook onion in a small nonstick skillet until tender.
3. In mixing bowl, combine eggs and sour cream.
4. Add onion, cheese and ham.
5. Add noodles and mix well.
6. Pour into a sprayed 2-quart casserole.
7. Cover and bake 350°F for 35 minutes.
8. Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until heated through and mixture is set.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!