Honey-Ginger Glazed Pork and Carrots
1 Tablespoon olive oil
4 boneless pork loin chops (about 5 ounces each)
½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
½ cup honey
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
2 cups baby carrots
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season both sides of the pork with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Add the pork to the hot pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
4. Whisk together the broth, honey and ginger and add the mixture to the pan.
5. Add the carrots and bring to a simmer.
6. Simmer for 3 minutes, until pork is tender and the carrots are crisp-tender.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes