Italian Sausage and Potatoes
1 pound sweet or hot Italian sausage, cut on the diagonal in 1½-inch lengths
1 pound small red potatoes, each cut in half
1 large onion, cut into 12 wedges
2 red or yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in large bowl or plastic bag.
3. Toss to coat with oil.
4. Pour mixture onto large lightly greased jelly-roll pan.
5. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender and sausage are lightly browned.
6. Stir halfway through cooking.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes