2 pounds lean ground beef
Salt and pepper
Thin onion slices
Sliced green pepper rings
1. Pat half of the ground beef into a deep 8 or 9-inch round cake pan.
2. Spread with a little mustard; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Cover with onion slices, then tomato slices and green pepper rings.
4. Pat remaining ground beef evenly over top.
5. Arrange additional tomato slices over ground beef.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of ground beef reaches 160°F.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!