Maple-Pecan Pork Chops
4 boneless pork loin chops, cut ¾-inch thick (about 1 pound)
Salt and black pepper
4 Tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
2 Tablespoon maple-flavored syrup
⅓ cup chopped pecans, toasted
1. Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
2. In a 12-inch skillet cook chops in 1 Tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat for 9 to 13 minutes or until juices run clear (160°F) turning once.
3. Transfer chops to a serving platter.
4. In a small bowl combine the remaining butter and the syrup.
5. Spread butter mixture evenly over chops.
6. Let stand for 1 minute or until melted.
7. Sprinkle with pecans.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes