4 boneless pork loin chops, cut ¾-inch thick (about 1 pound)
Salt and black pepper
4 Tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
2 Tablespoon maple-flavored syrup
⅓ cup chopped pecans, toasted
1. Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
2. In a 12-inch skillet cook chops in 1 Tablespoon of the butter over medium-high heat for 9 to 13 minutes or until juices run clear (160°F) turning once.
3. Transfer chops to a serving platter.
4. In a small bowl combine the remaining butter and the syrup.
5. Spread butter mixture evenly over chops.
6. Let stand for 1 minute or until melted.
7. Sprinkle with pecans.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.