1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips, divided
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 (10 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
1. Partially crush ½ bag of chips and place in bottom of a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
2. Brown ground beef; drain.
3. Add stewed tomatoes and the cheese and mix well.
4. Sprinkle finely crushed chips over top of casserole.
5. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.