1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips, divided
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 (10 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
1. Partially crush ½ bag of chips and place in bottom of a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
2. Brown ground beef; drain.
3. Add stewed tomatoes and the cheese and mix well.
4. Sprinkle finely crushed chips over top of casserole.
5. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!