8 ounces penne pasta
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package.
2. In medium saucepan, heat cream to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Add Gorgonzola and stir until smooth.
4. Add pepper.
5. Drain pasta and return to pan.
6. Stir in sauce.
7. Spoon onto a serving platter; sprinkle with desired amount of Parmesan.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.