Pesto and Cheese Tomato Melts
¼ cup purchased basil pesto
2 Tablespoons chopped nuts
4 1-inch slices sourdough French bread, toasted
¼ cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1. In small bowl stir together pesto and nuts.
2. Spread pesto mixture over toasted bread slices.
3. Top with dried tomatoes; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
4. Place bread slices on baking sheet.
5. Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.