15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
1 cup prepared pesto
1 large egg, lightly beaten
8 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles (12 pieces)
4 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 pound)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the ricotta cheese, ½ cup of the pesto and the egg in bowl.
3. Spread ¼ cup of the pesto all over the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
4. Top with 3 lasagna noodles (noodles don't need to touch or sides of pan, because they expand when baked).
5. Top the noodles with 2/3 cup of the ricotta mixture, spreading the mixture evenly.
6. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
7. Repeat these steps 2 more times ending with noodles on top.
8. Top with the remaining ¼ cup of pesto and the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
9. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
10. Remove the foil and bake for 10 minutes until hot and bubbly.
11. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!