15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
1 cup prepared pesto
1 large egg, lightly beaten
8 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles (12 pieces)
4 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese (1 pound)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the ricotta cheese, ½ cup of the pesto and the egg in bowl.
3. Spread ¼ cup of the pesto all over the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
4. Top with 3 lasagna noodles (noodles don't need to touch or sides of pan, because they expand when baked).
5. Top the noodles with 2/3 cup of the ricotta mixture, spreading the mixture evenly.
6. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
7. Repeat these steps 2 more times ending with noodles on top.
8. Top with the remaining ¼ cup of pesto and the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
9. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
10. Remove the foil and bake for 10 minutes until hot and bubbly.
11. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.