Pork Chops and Corn Bread Stuffing
Nonstick cooking spray
4 pork rib pork chops, cut ¾-inch thick
1- 10¾ ounce can condensed golden mushroom or cream of mushroom soup
¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
1- 16 ounce package frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
½ of a 16 ounce package (about 3 cups) corn bread stuffing mix
1. Lightly coat a 5½- or 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray, set aside.
2. Trim fat from chops.
3. Lightly coat 10 inch skillet with cooking spray.
4. Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Cook chops in hot skillet, half a chop at a time, until brown on both sides.
6. Remove chops from skillet, set aside.
7. In very large bowl combine soup and melted butter.
8. Stir in frozen vegetables and stuffing mix.
9. Transfer stuffing mixture to prepared cooker.
10. Place chops on top of stuffing mixture.
11. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2½ to 3 hours.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes