6 ounces corn bread stuffing mix
14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
1 small apple, peeled, cored and chopped
1 1/3 cups French fried onions, divided
4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
1/2 cup peach preserves
1 Tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine stuffing mix, broth, apple, and 2/3 cup French fried onions in large bowl.
3. Spoon into bottom of greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
4. Arrange pork chops on top of stuffing.
5. Combine peach preserves with mustard in small bowl. Spread evenly over pork chops.
6. Bake 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
7. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!