6 ounces corn bread stuffing mix
14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
1 small apple, peeled, cored and chopped
1 1/3 cups French fried onions, divided
4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
1/2 cup peach preserves
1 Tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine stuffing mix, broth, apple, and 2/3 cup French fried onions in large bowl.
3. Spoon into bottom of greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
4. Arrange pork chops on top of stuffing.
5. Combine peach preserves with mustard in small bowl. Spread evenly over pork chops.
6. Bake 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
7. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.