1 pound ground beef
1 can sloppy joe sauce
1 (32 ounces) package frozen hash browned potatoes, thawed
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. In a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
2. Add sloppy joe sauce and cheese.
3. Place hash browns in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
4. Top with beef mixture.
5. Cover and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Optional - Sprinkle with a cup of grated cheddar cheese.
You might also like:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes