1 pound ground beef
1 can sloppy joe sauce
1 (32 ounces) package frozen hash browned potatoes, thawed
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. In a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
2. Add sloppy joe sauce and cheese.
3. Place hash browns in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
4. Top with beef mixture.
5. Cover and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Optional - Sprinkle with a cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.