1 pound ground beef
1 can sloppy joe sauce
1 (32 ounces) package frozen hash browned potatoes, thawed
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. In a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
2. Add sloppy joe sauce and cheese.
3. Place hash browns in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
4. Top with beef mixture.
5. Cover and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Optional - Sprinkle with a cup of grated cheddar cheese.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!