3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
3 cup frozen loose-pack diced hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup salsa
1. Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Carefully add hash browns to form an even layer. Cover and cook for 7 to 11 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat together eggs and salt.
4. Add mixture to potatoes. Cook, uncovered, for 1 to 3 minutes or until almost set, pushing cooked egg to center after 1 minute, then every 15 seconds.
5. Top with cheese; let stand for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
6. Serve with salsa.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.