4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each)
4 Tablespoons honey mustard
1 cup crushed pretzels (any pretzels variety works)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper for taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Place the chicken in a large freezer bag or between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound to a 1-inch thickness.
4. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Brush the honey mustard all over the top of the chicken and top with the crushed pretzels.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!