4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 ounces each)
4 Tablespoons honey mustard
1 cup crushed pretzels (any pretzels variety works)
Salt and freshly ground black pepper for taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Place the chicken in a large freezer bag or between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound to a 1-inch thickness.
4. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Brush the honey mustard all over the top of the chicken and top with the crushed pretzels.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.