Sausage, Potato, and Cabbage Stir-Fry
1 pound bulk pork sausage
3 to 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 3 cups)
4 carrots, sliced thin or diced (optional)
½ cup water
Salt and pepper
6 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
1. Brown sausage in a large skillet. Drain off drippings.
2. Add potatoes, carrots if you wish and water to the meat in skillet.
3. Stir up the browned drippings from the bottom of skillet and mix through the meat and vegetables.
4. Cover and cook until vegetables are almost tender.
5. Add cabbage and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Cover and cook 5-8 minutes or until cabbage and potatoes are tender, stirring several times to prevent sticking.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes