Scalloped Chicken and Pasta
1/4 cup butter, divided
1 package (6.2 ounces) PASTA RONI® Shells & White Cheddar
2 cups frozen broccoli
2/3 cup whole milk
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine 21/4 cups water and 2 tablespoons butter. Bring just to a boil.
3. Stir in pasta and frozen broccoli. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Boil, uncovered, stirring frequently, 12 to 14 minutes or until most of water is absorbed.
5. Add seasoning packet, milk and chicken. Continue cooking 3 minutes.
6. Melt remaining 2 Tablespoons butter in small saucepan; stir in bread crumbs.
7. Transfer pasta mixture to an 8 or 9 inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
8. Bake 10 minutes or until bread crumbs are browned and edges are bubbly. Serves 4