1 pound ground beef
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 jar (16 ounce) thick and chunky salsa
1½ cups frozen corn
¾ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cook ground beef in large skillet over high heat until well browned, about 8 minutes; drain.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute.
3. Add salsa and corn; bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until cheese melts.
Serving suggestion: Serve with rice and tortilla chips. Or, serve as a taco filling.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.