1 pound ground beef
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 jar (16 ounce) thick and chunky salsa
1½ cups frozen corn
¾ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Cook ground beef in large skillet over high heat until well browned, about 8 minutes; drain.
2. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute.
3. Add salsa and corn; bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until cheese melts.
Serving suggestion: Serve with rice and tortilla chips. Or, serve as a taco filling.