1 package (12 ounce) thin spaghetti
1 pound lean ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
2½ cups spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
2 cups (8 ounces) Cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups (8 ounces) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until browned; drain.
3. Add spaghetti sauce.
4. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Drain pasta; add meat mixture and toss to mix. (This doesn't mix very well so you will need to rearrange some of the meat in the casserole.)
6. Place half of the mixture in a sprayed 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
7. Top with half of each cheese.
8. Add remaining meat mixture.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Dish will be quite full.
10. Bake 20 to 30 minutes 350°F or until heated through.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.