4 eggs, slightly beaten
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup milk
1 cup finely shredded Swiss, cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
2 Tablespoons cooked bacon pieces
1. Grease 10-inch oven proof skillet with shortening.
2. Heat skillet in a 400°F oven.
3. In medium bowl combine eggs, flour, and milk.
4. Pour batter into hot skillet.
5. Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until pancake is puffed and golden brown.
6. Sprinkle pancake with cheese and bacon pieces.
7. Cut into wedges.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!