4 eggs, slightly beaten
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup milk
1 cup finely shredded Swiss, cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
2 Tablespoons cooked bacon pieces
1. Grease 10-inch oven proof skillet with shortening.
2. Heat skillet in a 400°F oven.
3. In medium bowl combine eggs, flour, and milk.
4. Pour batter into hot skillet.
5. Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until pancake is puffed and golden brown.
6. Sprinkle pancake with cheese and bacon pieces.
7. Cut into wedges.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.