Upside-Down Deep Dish Pizza
1 jar (2 pounds) Ragu Rich and Meaty Meat Sauce
1 package (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach or broccoli thawed and squeezed dry (optional)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
1 can (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In 2-quart baking dish, pour meat sauce.
3. Evenly top with spinach or broccoli.
4. Cover with cheese.
5. Place pizza crust over dish, sealing edges tightly.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Let stand 10 minutes.
Try one of our favorite 4 to 7 Ingredient Meals:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes