1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed according to package directions
½ cup prepared basil pesto
½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Roll dough out into large circle or rectangle about ¼-inch thick.
3. Transfer dough to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
4. Spread pesto all over the crust, to within ½-inch of the edges.
5. Top with the ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.