1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed according to package directions
½ cup prepared basil pesto
½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Roll dough out into large circle or rectangle about ¼-inch thick.
3. Transfer dough to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
4. Spread pesto all over the crust, to within ½-inch of the edges.
5. Top with the ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.