2 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
2/3 cup chopped pecans
Whipped cream, for topping
1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with sugar until slightly thickened and light in color, about 5 minutes.
2. Add butter and almond extract; beat 2 minutes. Stir in flour just until combined.
3. Stir in cranberries and pecans.
4. Spread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Top with whipped cream.