Marble Cheesecake Ingredients:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
Marble Cheesecake Directions:
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, the 3 tablespoons sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of a springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Combine cream cheese, the 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.Add heavy cream, mix well.
3. Blend chocolate into 1 cup of the batter. Pour plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cut through batters with a knife several times for marble effect.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F, then continue baking for 30 minutes.
5. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.