1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
6 cups crisp rice cereal
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Generously butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. In a large pot, mix together corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring until peanut butter melts. Bring mixture to a boil.
3. Remove from heat, and stir in crisp rice cereal.
4. Transfer mixture into a well buttered 9x13 inch pan. With your hands well buttered, pat it down into pan.
5. In a medium saucepan, over medium low heat, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips until smooth. Spread over top of bars and let bars cool. Cut into squares.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),