2 (12 ounce) packages breakfast sausage links
1 cup chopped green onions
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 (4 ounce) can diced mild green chilies
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns
1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
½ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
1. Cook sausage according to package directions. Cut into small pieces and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the green onions, pepper, chilies, and cilantro; set aside.
3. Spray a 5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer ⅓ of the hash browns, sausage, green onion mixture, and cheese. Repeat layers twice.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; pour over casserole.
5. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.