Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
This is an easy peanut butter cookie recipe for anytime, all the taste of the greatest peanut butter cookies and a time saver too!
Peanut Butter Cookies
3/4 cup butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1. Combine butter, brown sugar and 2/3 cup granulated sugar and in a mixing bowl; beat until creamy.
2. Stir in egg, peanut butter, and vanilla, mix well. Stir in baking soda and flour, mix well.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in 3 Tablespoons sugar, coating well.
4. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
Cookie Recipes List