CROCK POT FAJITAS #2
1 to 1 1/2 pound stew meat, well browned
1 16-24 ounce jar Pace picante sauce
1 green pepper cut into julienne strips
1 medium to large onion cut into rings
1. Layer meat, pepper, onion, salsa until all ingredients are used.
2. Cook on low heat until done. Serve on flour tortillas with lettuce, cheese, etcups
CROCK POT BEEF POT ROAST #2
Beef bottom round rump roast, about 2 pound
4 - 6 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-2" chunks
1 - 2 onions cut into wedges
1/4 - 1/2 cups canned beef broth
1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup
1. Put carrot chunks and onion wedges in bottom of greased 3-1/2 quart crockpot.
2. Brown rump roast on all sides in frying pan and put in crock pot on top of thevegetables.
3. Pour beef broth over meat (more liquid will accumulate as the roast cooks); put lid on and cook on Low for 8 hours.
4. About 45 minutes before it's done, boil the potatoes.
5. Just before you're ready to mash them, take roast out of crock pot and slice it up. Open canned soup and putit in small batter bowl; add just enough juices from the crock pot to stir it and getthe lumps out.
6. After you've done so, pour it back into the crock pot and stir to mix. Add the beef slices and stir to cover with gravy. Put the lid back on.
7. Mash the potatoes, then add some margarine and stir until it's melted.
8. Heat 1/4 cups milk in the microwave (in a glass measuring cups), then stir it into the potatoes along with salt, pepper, and about 1/2 teaspoons of horseradish.
9. Serve with the potatoes.
CROCK POT BEEF STEW 1
2 pounds stew beef
1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon paprika
4 large carrots
3 large potatoes
1 cup condensed beef broth
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoons pepper
1/3 cups soy sauce
1 large onion
1 can tomato sauce (8 ounce)
1. Layer potatoes, then carrots. Top with meat; sprinkle meat with soy sauce, salt, paprika, pepper and flour.
2. Spread with chopped onions. Combine beef broth and tomato sauce, pour over all.
3. Cover and cook on low 7 - 8 hrs. or high 4 - 5 hrs.
CROCK POT BEEF STEW 2
4 pounds stew beef, cut into small pieces
2 envelopes dry onion soup mix
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
4 ounce jar sliced mushrooms, drained
2 cups ginger ale
1 pound carrots, sliced
1. Mix all ingredients in Crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours. Serve with noodles or rice.
CROCK POT BEEF STROGANOFF 1
2 pounds top round steak, sliced thin across the grain
1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1/4 teaspoon thyme
3/4 cups dry sherry
3/4 cups beef broth (
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Put everything in the crockpot, stir well and cook on low for 8 hours.
2. Turn heat to high and mix in 1-1/2 cups sour cream and 1/2 cups cake flour.
3. Heat on high for 40 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles.
CROCK POT BEEF STROGANOFF 2
1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
3 Tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 cups beef broth
3 Tablespoons sherry
1 teaspoon salt
1 can mushrooms, drained
1 cup sour cream
1. Brown ground beef with onion and garlic; drain. Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients except for sour cream.
2. Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours. Stir in sour cream. Heat through. Serve over egg noodles.
CROCK POT BEEF STROGANOFF 3
3 pound beef round steak, 1/2 inch thick
1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons salt
1/8 teaspoons pepper
1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
2 medium onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
2 (4 ounce each) cans sliced mushrooms, drained or 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
1/4 cups dry white wine (optional)
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1/4 cups flour
1. Trim all excess fat from steak and cut meat into 3 inch strips about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Combine 1/2 cups flour, the salt, pepper and dry mustard; toss with steak strips to coat thoroughly.
3. Place coated steak strips in crock pot; stir in onion rings and mushrooms. Add beef broth and wine; stir well.
4. Cover and cook on low setting for 8- 10 hours.
5. Before serving, combine sour cream with 1/4 cups flour; stir into crock pot. Serve stroganoff over rice or noodles.
CROCK POT BEEF BARBEQUE
2 1/2 pounds lean chuck roast
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 cups chopped celery
2 Tablespoons vinegar
4 Tablespoons lemon juice
3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup ketchup
1. Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Cook on medium for at least 1 1/2 hours.
2. Use two forks to break apart beef and to remove any strips of fat.
CROCK POT BRACIOLE
2 1/2 pounds round steak 1/4 to 1/2" thick
1/2 pound bulk italian sausage
1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoons leaf oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1 can italian style tomatoes, 16 0z
1 can tomato paste, (6 oz)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon leaf oregano
10 large tomatoes or 2 28 oz cans tomatoes
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons salt
2 large onions, chopped
1 Tablespoon flour
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
1 Tablespoon wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon sugar
1. Trim all excess fat from round steak. Cut into 8 evenly shaped pieces.
2. Pound steak pieces between waxed paper until very thin and easy to roll.
3. In skillet, lightly brown sausage. Drain well and combine with parsley, 1/2 teaspoons oregano, garlic, onion, and salt; mix well.
4. Spread each steak with 2 to 3 tablespoons of sausage mixture. Roll up steaks and tie.
5. Stack steak rolls in crock pot. Combine tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, and 1 teaspoon oreagno; pour over rolls.
6. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours. Serve steak rolls with sauce.
Directions For Sauce:
1. Place all ingredients except flour, oil, and vinegar in crockpot; stir well.
2. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours. Remove cover and turn to high setting for the last hour to reduce excess moisture.
3. Before removing sauce from crock pot, stir in flour, oil, and vinegar. Allow to cool.
4. Pour 3 cups of sauce at a time into blender container; blend until smooth.
CROCK POT CABBAGE AND BEEF CASSEROLE
2 pound ground beef
1 head cabbage, shredded
1 small onion, chopped
1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
1 (10 1/2 ounce can) beef broth
Garlic salt, thyme, red pepper and a bit of oregano
1. Brown ground beef and drain. Shred cabbage and chop onion. Pour in broth to cover bottom of pot.
2. Layer cabbage, onion, spices, meat, and garlic salt.
3. Repeat layers ending with beef. Top with tomatoes, undrained and a dusting of oregano.
4. Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir all together. Cook on low heat until ready to eat, 8-10 hours.
CROCK POT CABBAGE BURGER BAKE
6 cups shredded cabbage and carrots
3/4 pound lean ground beef
1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 cup long-grain rice
1 26 ounce can chunky spaghetti sauce
1/2 cups water
1/4 teaspoons dried basil leaves, crushed
1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
1. Place 1/2 of the cabbage and carrots in a slow cooker. Crumble ground beef over top. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoons of the salt and 1/8 teaspoons of the pepper.
2. Evenly distribute onion, then rice over all. Top with remaining cabbage, salt, and pepper.
3. Combine spaghetti sauce, water, basil, and seasoned salt; pour over cabbage.
4. Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or until rice is tender.
CROCK POT MEXICAN FIESTA
1 bag white corn tortilla chips
1 pound lean ground beef
1 can ranch style beans
3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Mild rotel tomatoes and chiles
2 teaspoonss chili powder
1/2 cups onion, chopped
1. Spray crock pot with non-stick spray and cover the bottom with slightly crushed chips.
2. Combine soups, rotel, chili powder, and onion in a separate bowl and blend well with a whisk.
3. Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain fat, and add ranch style beans to it and mix together. (Do not drain the beans).
4. Layer half of the beef mixture over the chips, then half of the soup mixture over the beef, ending with half the cheese over the beef. Repeat these layers once more beginning with chipsand ending with cheese.
5. Cook on high in crock pot for three hours.
CROCK POT BEEF WITH MUSHROOMS AND RED WINE GRAVY
1 1/2 lbs well-trimmed beef stew meat, cut into one inch pieces
2 medium onions cut into half inch wedges
1 pkg sliced fresh mushrooms (8oz)
1 envelope beefy onion soup mix
3 tbs cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cups dry red wine
1. Place beef, onions and mushrooms in a 4qt or larger crock pot. Add dry soup mix. Sprinkle with cornstarch and salt and pepper.
2. Pour wine over all. Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours or high 5-6 hours. Stir well before serving.
CROCK POT CHILI COKE ROAST
3-5 pound roast (beef or pork)
1 jar chili sauce or Manwich sauce
1 package onion soup mix
1 can coke
1. Place roast in crock pot and pour remaining ingredients over it.
2. Cook on low for 6-7hours
CROCK POT CHINESE PEPPER STEAK
1-1 1/2 lbs boneless beef round steak
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 teaspoons salt 1/4 teaspoons pepper
1/4 cups soy sauce
1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tomato, seeded, peeled & diced
2 red or green bell peppers, cut into strips
3 Tablespoons cornstarch
3 Tablespoon water
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
4 green onions, finely chopped
1. Trim fat from steak; slice into thin strips.
2. Combine steak, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sugar in slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on LOW about 4 hours.
4. Turn control to HIGH. Add tomato and bell peppers. Dissolve cornstarch with water in a small bowl and stir into steak mixture.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH 15-20 minutes or until thickened. Stir in bean sprouts, sprinkle with onions. Serve with rice.
CROCK POT CHINESE PIE
1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
3/4 cups diced bell pepper
3/4 cups diced onion
1 package (dry) brown gravy
4 to 6 medium red or round white potatoes, diced (about 4 cups)
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained (or 2 cups frozen)
1 (15 oz) can creamed corn
salt and pepper to taste
1. Brown ground beef with diced peppers and onion. Drain well. Place ground beef mixture in crockpot.
2. Toss diced potato with melted butter to coat and add to crockpot; add whole kernel corn and creamed corn.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.