CROCK POT PARTY HAMBURGER DIP
1 pound Hamburger
1 1/2 pounds Velveeta
1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes and chiles
1/2 Onion, diced
1 8 - 12 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
1. Brown hamburger, mushrooms & onion; drain.
2. Melt Velveeta in slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and simmer (high) for about 30 minutes.
3. Serve with corn chips or crackers. Turn pot to low while serving.
CROCK POT PARTY MIX
7 cups assorted cereal (oat, rice, wheat in various shapes)
1 cup peanuts, pecans, cashews, or mixed nuts
1 cup mini pretzel sticks
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
dash hot pepper sauce
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon onion salt
1. Combine cereals, nuts and pretzels in Crock Pot.
2. Mix melted butter with remaining ingredients and pour over the cereal mixture, tossing to coat.
3. Cook uncovered on high for 2 hours, stirring about every 30 minutes. Turn to low and cook another 2 to 6 hours.
4. Store in an airtight container. Makes about 10 cups.
CROCK POT PICANTE CHEESE DIP
1 1/2 pounds ground beef (browned)
1 can (11 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
2 pounds processed cheese (Velveeta)
1 stick margarine
1 onion, chopped
2 Tablespoons chili powder
1 cup picante sauce
1. Brown meat and onion. Drain. Add all ingredients to slow cooker/Crock Pot and cook on low heat until cheese melts, about 1 1/2 hours.
2. Serve in slow cooker/Crock Pot with tortilla chips.
CROCK POT PIZZA DIP
1 large cream cheese softened
1 jar pizza sauce
1 small can chopped olives
1 medium onion chopped
1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
1 pkg. grated cheese for pizza
1. Spread cream cheese in bottom of slow cooker/Crock Pot. Then mix up the pizza sauce, onion, olives and pepperoni and spread on top of the cream cheese.
2. Sprinkle with the pizza cheese and cook on low until the cheese on top melts. Serve with tortilla chips.
CROCK POT PIZZA FONDUE
1 lb. ground beef
2 cans Chef Boy-ardee pizza sauce with cheese
8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
8 oz. grated Mozzarella
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1. Brown ground beef and drain. Add all other ingredients place in slow cooker/Crock Pot and heat through.
2. Serve with tortilla chips.
CROCK POT REFRIED BEAN DIP
1 (20 oz can) refried beans
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 (4 oz can) chopped green chiles
2 Tablespoons bottled taco sauce
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1. In Crock Pot combine beans with cheese, chiles, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Serve hot from the pot.
CROCK POT REUBEN DIP
1 small can sauerkraut
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 (6 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
6 ounces diced corned beef
2 Tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
1. Drain and rinse sauerkraut, mix with cream cheese and Swiss cheese. Add diced corned beef and Thousand Island dressing.
2. Cover and heat on low until cheeses are melted, stirring occasionally to blend all ingredients.
3. Serve warm with crackers or cocktail rye bread.
CROCK POT REUBEN PARTY SPREAD
1 lb. corned beef, chopped
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1 8oz can sauerkraut, drained
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
1. Mix, put in crock pot. Heat until cheese is melted. Serve on rye bread.
CROCK POT SPICY REFRIED BEAN DIP
2 cans refried beans, (16ounce each)
1 package taco seasoning mix, about 1 1/4 oz
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
a few drops Tabasco sauce, to taste
chopped jalapeno or mild chiles, to taste
1. Place refried beans, taco seasoning, onion, cheese, and Tabasco sauce in the slow cooker/Crock Pot; stir well.
2. Stir in chopped chiles. Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, about 1 hour; add a little water if mixture seems too thick.
3. Serve from the slow cooker/Crock Pot with French bread, crackers, or chips.
CROCK POT VELVEETA SALSA DIP
1 pound Velveeta Cheese spread, cubed (can use light
1 package Picante sauce or salsa
2 Tablespoons Cilantro (optional)
1. Place brick of Velveeta and jar of picante sauce in a slow cooker or Crock Pot, and turn on high stirring occasionally until melted and blended.
2. Stir in cilantro when melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
CROCK POT RECIPE - BACON CHEESE DIP
16 slices bacon, diced, fried and drained
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened and cubed
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup half-and-half
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
dash hot sauce
1. Put all ingredients in the Crock Pot and cook on low, stirring occasionally until cheese melts, about 1 hour.
2. Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon, and keep on low to serve. Serve with cubed or sliced French bread.
CROCK POT RECIPE - EASY CHILI CHEESE DIP
1 (1 pound) package Velveeta
1 can Chili - no beans
1 pound medium or spicy sausage, browned and crumbled
1. Put all ingredients into the Crock Pot on low until blended and then keep it there to serve.