CROCK POT FARMER'S PORK CHOPS
4 pork chops
1 clove garlic, chopped
salt & pepper to taste
4 medium potatoes, sliced
2 onions, sliced
1-1/2 cup sour cream
1-1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Trim excess fat from chops and roll in flour. Brown chops and garlic in hot fat. Season.
2. Layer in crock pot potatoes, browned chops, and onions.
3. Blend sour cream, salt, and mustard. Pour over top.
4. Cook on Low 4 - 6 hours.
CROCK POT CATALINA RIBS
1 1/2-2 lb. boneless pork ribs
1 onion chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (8 oz) bottle of Catalina salad dressing
1. Place ribs in crock pot.
2. Add in rest of ingredients and cook low for 5-7 hours.
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FRIED CHOPS
1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6 pork chops, trimmed
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1/3 cup water
1. In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder; dredge pork chops.
2. In a skillet, brown the chops on both sides in oil.
3. Place in a slow cooker or crockpot.
4. Combine soup and water; pour over chops.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. If desired, thicken pan juices and serve with the pork chops.
CROCK POT CHOPS OR RIBS
6 or 8 chops or ribs to fill crock pot
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
1 cup catsup
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
3 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons vinegar
1 Tablespoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Mix ingredients together & pour over meat in pot. Cook until tender.
CROCK POT COLA HAM
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 cup cola
3 to 4 pound pre-cooked ham
1. Combine brown sugar and mustard. Moisten with cola to make a smooth paste. Reserve remaining cola.
2. Score the ham with shallow slashes in a diamond pattern. Rub ham with mixture.
3. Place ham in crockpot and add remaining cola.
4. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour, then turn to low and cook for 6 to 7 hours.
CROCK POT CORNY HAM AND POTATO SCALLOP
5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
2 teaspoons instant minced onion
1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/2 cup milk
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. In a 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, green pepper and onion; mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine soup, milk and flour; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
3. Pour soup mixture over potato mixture and stir gently to mix.
4. Cover and cook on low setting for about 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
CROCK POT COUNTRY STYLE RIBS AND KRAUT
12 oz. sauerkraut
brown sugar to taste
1-2 lb. country style ribs
1. Place the ribs in a crockpot. Sweeten the sauerkraut to taste with the brown sugar.
2. Cook on low heat 8-10 hours.
CROCK POT CRANBERRY PORK
1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
1/3 cup French salad dressing
1 onion, sliced
3 pounds pork roast
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, salad dressing and onions.
2. Place pork in a slow cooker and pour the sauce over the pork.
3. Cook on high setting for 4 hours OR on low setting for 8 hours.
CROCK POT CRANBERRY PORK ROAST
4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1" chunks
One 3-pound boneless center-cut pork loin roast, rolled and tied
1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
1 can (5.5 ounces) apricot nectar
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker, then place the roast over the potatoes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the roast.
3. Cover and cook on the low setting for 5 to 6 hours. Remove the roast to a cutting board and thinly slice.
CROCK POT CRAZY STANDING UP PORK CHOPS
4 loin pork chops, lean
2 medium onions, sliced
1 teaspoon butter
salt & pepper, to taste
spices of your choice
1. Stand chops in crockpot, thin side down. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and spices of your choice.
2. Cover with the onion slices, which have been separated into rings.
3. Place butter on top, and cook on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours, or until chops are tender and onions are done.