Crock Pot Turkey
CROCK POT SUPPERTIME STEW
16 oz. ground 90% lean turkey
3 cups (15 oz.) sliced raw potatoes
1 1/2 cup chopped celery
2 cups sliced carrots
1 cup chopped onion
1 1/2 cup frozen peas
1 3/4 cups (one 15 oz. can) Hunt's chunky Tomato Sauce
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1. In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
2. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion and peas in crock pot. Spoon browned meat over vegetables.
3. In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce andItalian seasoning. Evenly pour sauce over meat.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8hours. Mix well before serving.
CROCK POT CRANBERRY-APPLE TURKEY BREAST
2 teaspoons melted butter or margarine
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 large apple, cored and chopped
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
2 cups seasoned crumb-style stuffing
2 to 3 pounds turkey breast cutlets
1. Combine butter, chicken broth, apple, onion, celery, cranberry sauce, poultry seasoning and stuffing.
2. Place 3 tablespoons stuffing mix on each turkey cutlet. Roll up and tie.
3. Place turkey in crock pot. Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours (HIGH 4 hours).
CROCK POT TURKEY MEATBALLS
1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce (your favorite)
10 ounces Apple jelly
2 Tablespoons Tapioca (for thick sauce if desired)
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
1 Egg, beaten
1/4 cup Seasoned bread crumbs, fine
2 Tablespoons Milk
1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1 pound Ground turkey
Non-stick vegetable spray
1. In 3 1/2 or 4 quart crockpot, stir together barbecue sauce, jelly, tapioca (if used), and vinegar.
2. Cover; cook on high-heat setting while preparing meatballs.
3. For meatballs, in large bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, garlic powder, salt, and onion powder. Add ground turkey and mix well.
4. Shape into 1/2 to 3/4-inch meatballs. Spray a 12-inch non-stick skillet; add meatballs and brown on all sides over medium heat.
5. Drain meatballs. Add meatballs to crock pot; stir gently.
6. Cover; cook on high heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
CROCK POT TURKEY SANDWICHES
6 cups diced turkey
3 cups diced cheese (American or Velveeta)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cups Miracle Whip
1. Mix all ingredients and put in Crock Pot for 3-4 hours. Stir occasionally.
CROCK POT BBQ TURKEY SANDWICHES
1 clove garlic
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon salt pepper to taste
2 cups diced (cooked) turkey
1. Sautéed onion and garlic, put in crock pot.
2. Add catsup, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, pepper, and turkey.
3. Let cook all day on low heat. Serve on bread for sandwiches.
CROCK POT TURKEY AND RICE CASSEROLE
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
3 cups water
3 cups converted long-grain white rice (uncooked)
1 cup thinly sliced celery
1 to 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas & carrots, oriental mix, etc.) 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
1. Pour soup and water into Crock Pot and stir to combine. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover and cook 6 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high.
CROCK POT TURKEY BARBECUE
2 to 3 lb. turkey fillets
2 green peppers, chopped
1 teaspoon. celery salt
Dash of pepper
2 teaspoons chopped onion
18 ounce thick barbecue sauce
1. Prepare turkey fillets with dash of pepper across tops. Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour covered.
2. Mix barbecue sauce, celery salt, (thin with water if needed) in 5 quart slow cooker/Crock Pot, set on high.
3. Add green peppers and onions. Allow to heat while turkey is baking.
4. Chop turkey in small to medium chunks and add to slow cooker/Crock Pot.
5. Simmer on high for 2 to 3 hours, or turn to low and cook for 4 to 6 hours.
CROCK POT TURKEY MADEIRA
1 1/2 lb turkey breast tenders
2 ounce porcini mushrooms (dried)
3/4 cup chicken broth
3 Tablespoons Madeira wine
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Thicken juices with cornstarch if desired, and serve with rice.
CROCK POT LOW FAT TURKEY
1 and 1/2 pounds Turkey Breast (boneless)
1 package of dry gravy mix
1 cup of Dry White Wine
1 Onion (Cut into four slices)
2 Small Potatoes
2 Small Turnips
1. Cut off any fat, season with pepper and brown whole piece of turkey in skillet sprayed with Pam. Add onion and brown.
2. Spray crock pot with Pam and put carrots on the bottom, next add potatoes,turnips and onions.
3. Place turkey on top of vegetables.
4. Mix gravy with the wine and a 1/4 to 1/2 cup ofwater. Pour on top of the turkey and vegetables.
5. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
CROCK POT TURKEY BREAST
3.5 lb turkey breast
2 cups chicken broth
1 clove garlic
4 strips bacon
black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup honey
1. Place turkey breast in crock pot. Add broth. Place onion in broth and press garlic in turkey.
2. Lay bacon over top and pepper to taste. Add honey and cook on low for approx. 8 hours.
CROCK POT MILWAUKEE SWEET TART SUPPER
1 1/2 lb low-fat turkey kielbasa; cut into 3-inch pieces
3 can (10-oz. ea) Bavarian-style sauerkraut; rinsed and drained
3 large peeled Granny Smith apples; cored and cut crosswise into rings
1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
8 medium peeled red potatoes; (about 3.5 lbs.), quartered
1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
1. Place half of sausage in an crock pot; top with sauerkraut, remaining sausage, apple slices, and onion rings.
2. Pour broth over mixture, and sprinkle with caraway seeds.
3. Cover with lid, and cook on high-heat setting for 4 hours or until apples and onions are tender.
4. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
5. Arrange sausage mixture and potatoes on individual plates, and sprinkle cheese over sausage mixture.
CROCK POT NEOPOLITAN TOSTADA
3/4 lb. ground turkey
1 eggplant; cubed
1 cup salsa
1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
1/4 cup fresh parsley; chopped
1 Tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 10 oz. pkg. frozen corn; thawed
4 pita rounds; halved and toasted
1/2 cup yogurt
2 cups lettuce; shredded
1/2 cup olives; sliced
1/2 cup cheddar cheese; shredded
1. Combine turkey, eggplant, salsa, tomato paste, parsley, chili powder, cumin,oregano and corn in slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours. Stir with a fork to break up large chunks of turkey.
3. Spoon about 3/4 cup cooked turkey mixture on each pita half. Top with yogurt, lettuce, olives and cheese, if desired.
CROCK POT 8 HOUR TURKEY STEW
3 cups peeled, cubed potatoes
2 cups quartered mushrooms
1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
1 cup coarsely chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon each ground thyme and dried basil
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 lbs boneless, skinless turkey breast, cut into 1" cubes
2 Tablespoon all purpose flour
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup low-sodium reduced-fat chicken broth
1 1/2 Tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a 3-quart or larger crock pot. Pat turkey cubes dry and coat with flour. Arrange over top of vegetables.
2. Mix wine, broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Pour over turkey.
3. Cover and cook on LOW setting for approximately 8 hours. During the last hour,stir once or twice, breaking apart any turkey cubes that have stuck together.
4. Stir in parsley justbefore serving.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes