Page 7 of 10
CROCK POT PARMESAN SCALLOPED POTATOES
5 to 6 red potatoes, sliced (about 5 cups sliced)
6 slices turkey bacon or other smoked meat
3 ounces freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
salt and pepper to taste
1. Layer all ingredients in lightly buttered 3 1/2-quart Crock Pot.
2. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
CROCK POT SCALLOPED POTATO-TOMATO POT
6 cups (20 oz) frozen shredded hash browns
2 cups (one 16 oz can) cut green beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1 (10-3/4 oz) can Healthy Request Cream of Celery Soup
1-3/4 cups (one 14-1/2 oz can) stewed tomatoes, undrained
1. In a slow cooker, combine hash browns, green beans and onion.
2. In a medium bowl, combine parsley flakes, celery soup and undrained stewed tomatoes. Add soup mixture to potato mixture.
3. Mix well to combine.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 - 8 hours. Mix well before serving.
CROCK POT SCALLOPED POTATOES
10 large Potatoes, thin slice
2 large Onions, chopped
2 cans Cheddar cheese soup, cond.
1 cup Milk
1. In a small bowl, combine soup with milk.
2. In removable liner, layer one half the potatoes and one half the chopped onions; spread one half the soup-milk mixture. Repeat layering using rest of ingredients.
3. Placed in base. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, high for 3-4 hours.
CROCK POT SIMPLE SAUCY POTATOES
4 cans ( 15 ounces each )sliced white potatoes , drained
2 cans condensed cream of celery soup , undiluted
2 cups sour cream
10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
6 green onions , thinly sliced
1. Place potatoes in slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the potatoes and mix well.
2. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
CROCK POT CREAMY SPINACH N0ODLE CASSEROLE
8 ounces dry spinach noodles
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
4 green onions, minced
2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 dash hot pepper sauce
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1. Cook noodles in a pot of salted, boiling water until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Toss with vegetable oil.
2. Combine sour cream and flour in a large bowl, mixing well. Stir in cottage cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic salt. Fold noodles into mixture until well combined.
3. Generously grease the inside of a slow cooker and pour in noodle mixture.
4. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
CROCK POT SWEET POTATOES WITH APPLES
5 medium sweet potatoes
3 apples (such as Granny Smith) peeled & cored, cut in wedges
1/4 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup Maple flavored syrup
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup pecan pieces
1. Generously grease the bottom and sides of the Crock Pot with butter or margarine.
2. Peel sweet potatoes; cut into 1/2" slices. Place on bottom of Crock Pot. Top with apple wedges; then nutmeg and cinnamon, maple syrup, and the melted butter.
3. Cover and cook on low about 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with pecans the last 30 minutes.
CROCK POT SWEET-SPICED SWEET POTATOES
2 lb. Sweet Potatoes, cut into 1/2" pieces
1/4 cup dark Brown sugar, packed
1 Tablespoon ground Cinnamon
1/2 Tablespoon ground Nutmeg
pinch of salt
2 Tablespoons Butter, cut into 1/8" pieces
1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
1. Combine all of the ingredients except the butter and vanilla, in a crockpot. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
3. Add butter and vanilla; stir to blend.
CROCK POT SPAGHETTI SQUASH
2 cups water
1 spaghetti squash, a size which will fit in slow cooker/Crock Pot
1. With a skewer or large fork, puncture several holes in the squash.
2. Pour water in the slow cooker/Crock Pot, add the whole squash.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
4. Split and remove seeds, then transfer the "spaghetti" strands to a bowl. Serve tossed with butter and salt and pepper, Parmesan cheese or your favorite sauce.
CROCK POT SPANISH RICE
2 lb. ground chuck or beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 (28 oz.) can stewed tomatoes
1 (16 oz.) can tomato sauce
1 1/2 cup water
2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste)
2 teaspoons seasoned salt (to taste)
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cups raw rice, converted
3 stalks celery, chopped
1. Brown beef in skillet and drain off fat.
2. Put all ingredients in crock pot. Stir thoroughly.
3. Cover and cook on Low 7 to 9 hours or on High 3 hours.
CROCK POT SPINACH, CHEESE & BACON STRATA
4 cups sliced & buttered French bread, cubed
1 bag frozen spinach (16 oz)
6 to 8 ounces diced, cooked bacon, ham, or turkey ham
1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper, to taste
1 can (10oz) cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 Tablespoon minced dried onion (optional)
1. Lightly butter a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker/Crock Pot.
2. Layer with half of the buttered bread cubes, spinach, bacon, and cheese; salt and pepper to taste. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
3. Whisk together the soup, milk, eggs, and dried onion. Pour over slow cooker/Crock Pot mixture. Chill for 1 hour or overnight.
4. Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.