1 Can (10¾ oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon pepper
Dash Cayenne pepper
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes
1 celery rib, chopped
½ cup chopped onion
1 package frozen peas
1. In a slow cooker, combine soup, flour, pepper and cayenne pepper until smooth.
2. Stir in chicken, celery, and onion.
3. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat juices run clear.
4. Stir in peas and cook for another 30 minutes or until heated through.
5. Serve over biscuits or rice or noodles.