CROCK POT HONEYED CHICKEN WINGS
3 lb. chicken wings
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons ketchup
1/2 garlic clove, minced
1. Cut off and discard chicken wing tips. Cut each wing into 2 parts and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Place wings in slow cooker and pour sauce over. Cook 6 to 8 hours on low.
CROCK POT HOT CHICKEN SANDWICHES
1 loaf of bread (cubed)
2 large (or 3 small) boiler chickens (reserve some broth for use in recipe)
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. Boil the chickens until done and let cool.
2. When the chicken meat is completely cool to the touch, pick the chicken meat from the bones and set aside.
3. Reserve a little of the broth for later.
4. Cube the loaf of bread and put it in a large bowl. Mix in the 12 eggs with the cubed bread.
5. Add the chicken meat you picked from the bone and enough broth from the chicken to moisten. Add salt and pepper to your own taste.
6. Mix well. Pour mixture into a lightly greased slow cooker/Crock Pot.
7. Cook on low for about 6 hours. Serve by scooping onto buns.
CROCK POT JERK CHICKEN
1 large onion, cut into 8 pieces
1 generous Tablespoon chopped crystallized ginger
1/2 to 1 habanero pepper, seeded, deveined, and finely minced (wear gloves!)
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
2 Tablespoons dry mustard
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 Tablespoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
3 to 4 pounds chicken tenders
1. Combine onion and ginger in a food processor; process until finely chopped.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except chicken, and pulse until well combined.
3. Place chicken in a 3 1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker/Crock Pot and cover with sauce.
4. Cover, set on low, and cook for 6 to 8 hours. or until chicken is tender (3 to 4 hours on high).
CROCK POT LAZY CHICKEN
1 package boneless chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup flour
1 jar sliced mushrooms
Salt, pepper and paprika
1. Rinse chicken breasts. Put salt, pepper and paprika on both sides. Place in Crock Pot.
2. Mix other ingredients together. Add to Crock Pot.
3. Cook on LOW all day. Serve over noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes.
CROCK POT LEMON BAKED CHICKEN
16 ounces skinned and boned uncooked chicken breasts, cut into 4 pieces
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Place chicken pieces in a slow cooker. Squeeze juice of half a lemon over chicken. Sprinkle lemon pepper and paprika over top.
2. Cut remaining lemon half into thin slices. Arrange slices around chicken.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
CROCK POT CHICKEN LASAGNA FLORENTINE
2 (10.5oz) cans condensed reduced-fat cream of chicken
1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach (10oz) thawed, drained and squeezed
1 (9oz) package frozen diced cooked chicken
1 (8oz) carton reduced fat sour cream
1 cup milk
1/2 cup (2oz) Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
9 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella
1. Combine first 10 ingredients in large bowl and stir well.
2. Coat Crock Pot with spray and place 3 uncooked lasagna noodles in bottom of cooker. Break noodles in half as necessary to fit.
3. Spread 1/3 spinach mixture over noodles; sprinkle with 1/3 cup mozzarella. Layer 3 more noodles, half remaining spinach mixture, and 1/3 cup mozzarella. Top with remaining noodles and spinach. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Cover with lid; cook on high 1 hour and reduce to low 5 hours or until done.
CROCK POT LEMON-GARLIC CHICKEN
3 pounds Chicken
1/2 cup Lemon juice
1/2 cup Garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon Seasoned salt
1 teaspoon Poultry seasoning
2 dashes Tabasco
1 cup White wine
1. Skin and cut up chicken. Combine with other ingredients in slow cooker/Crock Pot.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours.
3. When chicken is done, debone chicken. Serve over rice. I
CROCK POT LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN
5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or any chicken pieces)
Lemon Pepper seasoning
2 Tablespoons melted or squeeze margarine
1. Put chicken in slow cooker/Crock Pot. Sprinkle generously with seasoning. Pour margarine over chicken.
2. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
CROCK POT LEMON-ROSEMARY CHICKEN
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 to 2 lbs.boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. In a large food storage bag, place lemon juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add chicken.
2. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning bag frequently.
3. Place chicken in the slow cooker/Crock Pot and pour marinade over. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours, or until tender, basting occasionally with the marinade, if possible.
4. You may add frozen broccoli and carrots about 1 to 1 1/2 hours before done.
CROCK POT LEMON TARRAGON CHICKEN WITH ASPARAGUS
1 pound frozen chicken breasts, boneless
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon tarragon (dried)
1 package frozen asparagus (or fresh partially cooked)
2 Tablespoons flour
1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. Put frozen chicken breasts in Crock Pot and add lemon juice, broth, and tarragon. Cook on low 6 hours.
2. Add asparagus; whisk cream and flour together and add.
3. Cook another hour on high or until asparagus is tender and sauce is thickened. Serve over noodles or rice.
CROCK POT LOW CAL CHICKEN
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
2-3 lb. chicken, cut up and skinned
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large can tomatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano, crushed
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1 bay leaf
1. Layer ingredients in the crock pot in order listed and cook on low 6-8 hours, or on high 2 1/2 - 4 hours.
CROCK POT LOW FAT GLAZED CHICKEN
6 ounces orange juice, frozen concentrate-thawed
3 chicken breasts, split
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1 dash ground nutmeg
1 dash garlic powder (optional)
1/4 cup water
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1. Combine thawed orange juice concentrate (not regular orange juice) in bowl along with the marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
2. Split the chicken breasts to make 6 serving sizes. Dip pieces into the orange juice to coat completely. Place in crockpot.
3. Pour the remaining orange juice mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours.
4. When chicken is done, remove to serving platter. Pour the sauce that remains into a saucepan.
5. Mix the cornstarchand water and stir into the juice in pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly. Serve the sauce over the chicken.
CROCK POT LOW-FAT CHICKEN & VEGGIE BAKE
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cans whole potatoes, drained
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 bottle fat free Italian salad dressing
1 pkg. frozen veggies
1 can water chestnuts (optional)
salt & pepper
1. Sprinke chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlicup Put chicken in bottom of slow cooker/Crock Pot. Add remaining ingredients.
2. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
CROCK POT MAPLE-FLAVORED BARBECUE CHICKEN
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup maple flavored syrup
2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 boneless, skinned chicken breasts
1. Place all ingredients in slow cooker/Crock Pot and cook on low for about 7 to 8 hours or until chicken is done.
2. Remove meat, shred and return to sauce. Place on buns for sandwiches or serve over hot rice.